So said Christopher Robin in Now We Are Six - and the same is true of this blog, which is one year old today. This first year has raced by and I feel I have only made a small start to all the things I want to write about and accomplish.
Looking at my blog statistics, I have picked out some facts, figures and highlights:
- I've written 65 posts - an average of one every 5 or 6 days.
- There have been 9,386 total page views - an average of about 180 per week
- By far the most popular post has been Scanning Saturday - My new Flip-Pal.
- The least popular was Wordless Wednesday: Beards and Longevity.
- The month with the highest readership was October 2011, thanks to my Lost in London series of posts.
- I have most readers in the USA and UK - just over 3,000 page views in each case. More surprisingly, I also seem to have regular readers in Russia and Slovenia.
- My readers are a mainstream, even conservative, bunch when it comes to technology - 84% use Windows and 50% use Internet Explorer. Less than 4% access my blog from a mobile device (smartphone or tablet).
I'm very grateful to all of you who have read my offerings over the past year, and especially to those who have taken the time to comment. I hope you will stick with me as this blog moves into the terrible twos!